When Wodie Moving & Storage is brought on for your job, there’s not much we won’t do. One way to ensure a smooth move, that is stress-free for you and your family, is to follow these key moving tips:
- Make a list of everything in each room that needs to be moved or packed.
- Have plenty of boxes, large, medium, and small.
- Remember to pack books in small boxes as they will be heavy.
- Pack dishes in medium boxes and use the larger boxes for bulky but light items. Use wardrobe boxes for clothing that needs to be hung up.
- Remember to have good packing tape to seal your boxes.
- Use color stickers to mark what room you want boxes placed. Put a sticker on
the door jambs of the rooms of your new place.
We can supply moving material for you at a nominal price, just let us know a week or two ahead of your move. We look forward to hearing from you!